Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Stallone is John Rambo: 1st Trailer...

...and would you believe that it looks freaking awesome, proper old school Stallone action. None of your crappy PG-13 nonsense. This looks like a balls-out proper violent action movie and it's Rambo kicking all sorts of ass! Has Stallone done it again, Rocky Balboa was fantastic and this looks just as good!




How much does is also look like an old Grindhouse exploitation movie, with it's A-Team style titles and the blood red movie title. The good thing is that unlike "Machete" this movie is real and on the way. I hope all the violence stays in and is not cut out, but I smell an "Unrated" DVD release somewhere down the line. Roll on release day!

2 comments:

Jon Anders Klausen said...

I had my doubts when I saw the start of the trailer, cause Sly ain't exactly young... but when I saw the blood and gore I was hooked! Must say I'm really looking forward to this one!

And about Machete: RR has said that the movie will actually be finished and released direct to DVD!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machete_(film)

Nick Frame said...

That's cool about Machete, heard that rumblings about it being made into a feature but was not sure it had been confirmed, good news!