Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Darkside DVD Review Plagiarism!

I'm sure many of you are aware of the plagiarism carried out by the Darkside magazine and DVD World magazine, indeed I've had a subscription for many years to the Darkside but it ran out at Xmas and will not be getting renewed.

You can read about all the stolen reviews here at a site called the DarkSide of Plagiarism!

Just before this all came out, I was reading DVD World thinking I was going mad as I felt I had read some the reviews before, yet I had just bought the latest issue. I thought no more about it until the Latarnia forums broke the story. Its a fascinating, but cowardly state of affairs, stealing reviews and giving the writers zero credit. But what's even more cowardly is the editor denying all knowledge of it!

No comments: