Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 11, 2009

G.I. Joe: Resolute

April 24th: Keep the date because at 9pm on April 24th, G.I. Joe: Resolute debuts on Adult Swim in the US. The word is this animated series is meant to seriously kick ass, no laser guns or parachuting pilots, actual death and destruction. Anyway take a look:



Here is a alledged quote from one of the soundmixers that has been working on the show:

"Hey all, I am the sound mixer for GI Joe:Resolute and have already seen (many many many times) the entire series. We are finishing the last 2 shorts next week, and let me say this. I have NEVER been more blown away by a cartoon than this series. It is awesome. The animation is detailed, sharp and fluid. The sound, not meaning to pay myself on the back or anything, is feature film quality, but you'll have to wait for the DVD release to hear it in 5.1 surround. On each episode there are over 120 tracks of audio to create the sound track. And best of all, the stories are great and the action sequences are perfect. I know you will all love it!!"

Can't wait for this!

No comments: