Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Ballad of GI Joe!


How excellent is this from Funny or Die, how did they get this cast to do the video:

• Alexis Bledel as Lady Jaye
• Billy Crudup as Zartan
• Zach Galifiankais as Snow Job
• Tony Hale as Dr. Mindbender
• Vinnie Jones as Destro
• Joey Kern as Tomax and Xamot
• Chuck Liddell as Gung Ho
• Julianne Moore as Scarlett
• Henry Rollins as Duke
• Alan Tudyk as Shipwreck
• Olivia Wilde as The Baroness

Fantastic stuff! I'm loving the hype GI Joe is getting at the moment, my favourite childhood 80's cartoon ever! Go see the movie as well, best popcorn flick of the summer by miles! I even won the USS F.L.A.G.G playset in a competition when I was 12! Wish I still had all the parts...




No comments: