Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 02, 2005

NoShame DVD Titles on the way...



Italian DVD company NoShame have some great recently released titles that I urge you to pick up.

Your Vice is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key is one of Sergio Martino's best gialli starring the lovely Edwige Fenech, Anita Strindberg and Ivan Rassimov.

A Whisper in the Dark is a long lost Italo-Gothic classic directed by Marcello Aliprandi, starring Joseph Cotton and John Philip Law (Danger Diabolik, Sinbad). Looking forward to seeing this as it's a film I've heard much about yet never seen.

These are both on the way from DVDPacific and I'll put my thoughts about both on the site very soon.

NoShame have released some amazing DVD's over the last few months and DVDTrash will be looking back over them and seeing what is worth picking up (I'll give you a hint, just about all of them.)

No comments: