Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 19, 2006

Podcast: Mondo Movie


I'm not sure how many of you are into the whole podcasting phenomenon, but I've certainly caught the bug. I catch up on movie and DVD reviews, news from the world of wrestling, the ramblings of the Lunatics Radio Show and of course the famous Dawn and Drew. However there is one podcast that I always make a point of listening to; The Mondo Movie Podcast. Hosted by two UK dudes, Ben Howard and Dan Auty, its basically an hour's chat about cult and genre movies. They are very knowledgeable and highly entertaining, so I urge you to check it out. At the moment they are having a giallo festival, that started with Podcast #22 with Luciano Ercoli's "Death Walks at Midnight", with Podcast #23 talking about Antonio Margheriti's "Seven Deaths in the Cats Eye"

Mondo Movie Website

RSS Feed for ITunes, Juice or whatever podcatcher you use.

No comments: