Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Review: Hustle & Flow; Empire of the Sun

As well as reviewing cult, horror and exploitation movies for 10kBullets and Cinema Nocturna, I was asked to do some reviews for the AV Forums as well, who have one the largest discussion forums on the Internet, with over 50,000 members and around 100 registrations a day. I like all kind of cinema so it's good to review movies I've missed at the cinema or films I normally would not get round to seeing. They allocate the DVD's I receive every month, so its always interesting to see what pops through the letterbox. All in all it's interesting to write for 3 different sites and having the opportunity to review so many genres of film, however don't panic, this site is called DVD Trash for a reason and cult, horror and exploitation are still top priority.

Hustle & Flow (R2, Paramount)












Empire of the Sun: SE (R2, Warner Bros.)

No comments: