Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

10,000 Bullets to close!

One of my favourite genre sites, 10,000 Bullets it's closing it's doors, which is a shame as it was a great resource for me before I bought anything and Mike, the creator of the site also let me showcase some of my reviews for the site. I hope it stays online at least for the almost 1000 reviews that have been written.

Source: 10,000 Bullets

"After four years and over 1,000 reviews 10kbullets is riding off into the sunset. This site was started to bring attention to films that where getting overlooked on most websites. Over the years we have achieved what we set out to do and so much more. We would like to thank our readers for showing interest in what we covered as a website. Thank you to all companies who provided us with their products over the last four years. Last but not least we would like to thank all the writers who have contributed and supported the site over the years."

No comments: